Join our team!
We're recruiting! Our team is expanding and we're on the look out for a baker who is as passionate about cakes as we are.
Positions available are:
2 x Assistant Baker - Full Time Temporary (see details below)
ASSISTANT BAKER JOB
This role is a vital part of the bakery production team. You’d be creating delicious bakes and involved in every aspect of baking operations; decoration and baking. You need to enjoy repetitive tasks whilst also having a flair for creativity and attention to detail.
Location: This position is based at Wild Flour Bakery, BA2 0HQ
Hours: 9 am - 5.30 pm Monday - Friday
Job Type: Full-time Temporary - September to November cover
Salary: From £12 per hour
Need ability to commute to rural location - have own transport (no access for buses and trains)
Experience Baking: 1 year (preferred)
No weekend work, being part of a wonderful team, opportunities to be creative, being involved in new retail projects as the business grows, experiencing working in a wholesale business which still maintains an artisan bakery feeling.
- To follow and adhered to Wild Flour Cake Co Health and Safety policy and procedures
- To follow and adhered to Wild Flour Cake Co Food Hygiene policy and procedures
- To assist in the production of wholesale cakes to a high standard as set out by Wild Flour Cake Co
- To decorate and finish all wholesale items as per specs provided and keep this consistent
- To ensure that wastage is kept to a minimal
- To keep good stock rotation of wholesale/stock production items
- Ensure deliveries are put away and checked off each time
- To fill in all record keeping forms daily/weekly/monthly to stay inline with current procedures and legislation set in place
- To arrive at work in a ready to work manner and following the Staff personal hygiene guidelines
- To ensure correct labelling of all wholesale items
- To report any issues or concerns to your manager immediately that may affect the wholesale and production at Wild Flour Cake Co
Responsible for: None
Reporting to: Bakery Manager
If you are looking for a new opportunity and think you can help make a difference, get in touch.